Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Geek Night at Kyle's

Last Saturday night, Kyle hosted his first Geek Night in his new house and it was a smashing success. It was attended by Jesse, Josh, Me, Darrell, Donna, Harris, Liz, DTag, Melissa, Zach and assorted others.

There were games, TV, food and PINBALL! Kyle has a fantastic pinball machine in his den. It really was the hit of the gathering!




I'm not quite sure how or why it happened but at sometime, it became all about the feet..


But that is great lead in to the shoes. Late last week, I received the Mermaid shoes. I ordered them back in June and was beginning to get a little worried about them. I knew Donna was going to Geek Night so I brought hers with me. I could not wait to see someone wearing them. They are 5 1/2 inch clear heels with what looks like water and goldfish in the 2 inch clear toe platform. What do ya think???



I LOVE them!

The rest of the evening was spent watching Dr. Horrible, socializing and playing games - Catch Phrase, Cranium and Apples to Apples. Unfortunately, Zach ended up on our team. I say unfortunately because Zach is good at these games and really enjoys playing them. On the other hand, his team mates were either tipsy or missing. At the least the one that bailed got a date out of it.


And a good time was had by all!



No comments: